Thursday, February 15, 2007

MLS challenge...Secret Love(R)



The title says it all....... I saw him live four times....... R. doesn't understand "the thing" about Lenny....... He keeps joking about my secret love "when he is on our doorstep one day, he can stay for the night, honey"....... "BUT do you really think he shows up someday??????" NOPE. Well, I do love him..... He is has humor and keeps me on solid ground.....yep, I mean R !!!
The pictures of him with our baby son, are on the latest Dutch Dares layout.
--------------------------------------------
JUST ARRIVED @ MemoryLane:
New Basic Grey Scarlet Letter and Cosmo Cricket papers !
Also the buttons and journaling stamp I used on the Lenny Kravitz layout are available @ MemoryLane (Autumn Leaves).

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oooh, love the layouts! Lenny is very sexy...

Daffie Online said...

I liked Lenny when his first CD came out.... I was in High School... smoking PEEEEEEEEEP and listening to Lenny aaaalllll the time :) But he lost my interest...
You can have him :)
I guess R will be very surprised when Lenny shows up on your doorstep!

D@nielle said...

Yep Lenny is a sexy guy, but I didn't catch on till the 2nd cd LOL. And yes Re has a lot of humor !

Mirjam said...

ahh, Lenny, we worried about nothing LOL! Great LO!

Nicole said...

haha Lenny geweldig vond ik hem, tot dat ene moment op Werchter, hij kwam op, ik verwachtte lange dreads en een sexy Lenny...en daar was hij, haren kort en een sneeuwit pak aan...the love was gone (bleek achteraf ook niet wederzijds)...

Super LO's

gr Nicole