Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend was filled with...


  • Sweet vanilla pancakes from grandmother Ada
  • A hospital shift which was dramatic
  • Rain
  • Movie "The Prestige" at the cinema together with a dear friend. Are you watching closely ? GO SEE IT !
  • A start to organize my scrap space...
  • Bought our son his birthday present which is now hidden in the basement under a blanket...
  • Preparations for the Wacky Workshop (next) Weekend ! I'm looking forward to this event ! It's all about freestyle...Uuuuh ? MOI ? Yep, a great challenge for me...

3 comments:

Iloon said...

What happend in Ikazia???
For the next time... call me and I'll be there!!!!!

Mirjam said...

those pancakes look yummie!

D@nielle said...

hmmmmm vanilla pancakes the only way to go !
About the shift, it was a rough one, but I know you can give it a place ;) See you soon sweetie !