Sunday, March 04, 2007

How was your weekend ? WACKY !



This weekend was our "date anniversary" ... R and I are 5 years together ... Did we celebrate ? I was @ the Wacky Workshop Weekend on Saturday and on Sunday R had a "men-things-to-do-day" with a friend of his. Haha ! Nothing romantic to mention.

Wacky Workshops were at Veghel organized by De Creatie. Had a great time. Didn't take a lot of pics but here are two scrapbookers working very hard @ a class of Celine... Elwira and Danielle. YEAH, my first freestyle experience (in scrapbooking, LOL). It was really COOL. Will be showing it as soon as possible (read: when I finished it) ... Also a very FUN mini album which was a class by Corinne Delis. Love the colors of it.
SO now I have more projects to finish and I'll be joining an online workshop from Moniek Jannink "a week of your child's life" tomorrow...

CHECK DUTCH DARES because the next dare is coming up this week (wednesday)...

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Looks great Angelique! I can't wait to see the results of the workshops! :D

Daffie Online said...

WWW was great to!
Too bad we weren't there on the same day... wished I could have seen you freestylin'.... :)

Iloon said...

Nog van harte Saampies!
Komt er nog een inhaalweekend voor de romantiek? Ik kan wel oppassen ;)

D@nielle said...

ok so maybe you can squeeze in a romantic dinner this week ?! Can't wait to see your finished LO !