Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lucky Hambly Winner!

WOOHOO!

A few days ago I left a comment on this Hambly blog and today I read my name! Thanks to Mandy for pointing out. Haha! She sent me a message this afternoon "hey, your name is one of the winners, is that you?". I had no idea... So I ran to the computer and YESSSSS! Of course I'll show you the stuff when it has arrived!

There's new Hambly transperancies in store at MemoryLane right now! I totally love the "brick overlays"...


And... It has happened again... The Virus has spread... My friend Saskia asked me to help her find the way to scrapbooking! The symptoms are already clear and she loves it! We had lots of fun yesterday!

8 comments:

Mirjam said...

Lucky,lucky you!!! So curious what is going to be in you package! Poor ol'me will start browsing the MLS shop for some nice vanilla sent goodies LOL!

Unknown said...

You luck girl - I don't know anybody who doesn't like Hambly - look forward to seeing it on a DD LO very soon :D

D@nielle said...

can't wait to see what you get. And finally another victim .... Now let's get together soon to crop ;)

Daffie Online said...

WOW!....a hambly RAK. Lucky you :-)

Saskia said...

He, echt leuk. Spannend wat er in zit....

Ik heb boven mijn beokenkast flink opgeruimd, dus de planken kunnen zich gaan vullen...

Charlotte said...

Wow... that's awesome Angelique! Congratulations!!! :)

sollie said...

Proficiat, zeg!!! Ik ben ook helemaal gek van Hambly maar jammergenoeg vind ik het hier niet in de winkel in de buurt.

Mandy said...

Congrats again sweetie!!