Thursday, December 06, 2007

No longer DT member @ MLS...

It was a hard descision to make for me... I've met wonderful ladies and I've enjoyed our meetings so much... So with a heavy heart I announce that I'll leave Memorylane's design team! There's only one very simple reason for it: juggling with time schedules and deadlines.

THANKS ladies, love you! I'm sure we'll keep in touch!

Last weekend Danielle, Mandy, Nicole and I had a meeting, we worked on a mini book project with color paperbags! Great stuff. The girls have a winter theme under construction and (since I have soooo many lovely photos from sept-oct.) I'm one season behind; autumn...






6 comments:

Daffie Online said...

Beautiful project!!

D@nielle said...

gonna miss you at the team meetings but we'll plan different ones ;) ! Thanks for a great 3 years of inspiration ! Luv yah !

Iloon said...

Jammer maar ik begrijp het helemaal Liek. Gaaf miniprojectje!

Mirjam said...

don't know how, but I missed this post! Your album looks great!

Unknown said...

Oh NO... you'll be very sadly missed!

Mandy said...

SIGH... you know how much i am going to miss you!! But totally understand your decision!! We'll keep in touch sweetie, hope to see you soon again! You minibook is so beautiful...